Thursday, February 5, 2009

All Things Red

To go along with my 25 random facts about me, here is a little red from my life:1. I was born in Germany
2. I sometimes like to shop for kids clothes on ebay
3. I speak Russian
4. I used to love to travel (before children) and have been to 29 countries
5. My first, second and third favorite colors are red
6. I am lactose intolerant, but it doesn't prevent me from eating ice cream sometimes
7. My favorite TV show is "Chuck"
8. My favorite class in college was a finance class. Too bad I didn't take it until my last semester or I would've changed my major
9. I used to live in the most polluted spot on the planet on my mission
10. I am not creative.
11. Tom is helping me with this list
12. I desperately want to own a house SOON
13. I hate burnt out lightbulbs
14. I love red tulips
15. I've been tagged 10+ times to list these random facts
16. I have lived in Germany, Utah, Iowa, Minnesota, Russia, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, New York, Virginia, and California
17. I love great deals!
18. My family moved to Moscow while I was a senior in high school and I was the first seminary graduate in Russia
19. I am not a pet person. Kids are more than enough for me!
20. I much prefer to load a dishwasher than unload it
21. My fourth favorite color is red
22. I really like to shop for Madeline
23. I love BYU football
24. I love to sing, but I'm not very good at it
25. I married a guy whose only sister's name is also Kristina (but with a Chr)

No comments:

Post a Comment