Friday, January 23, 2009

Andrew always tries to make a fashion statement. He often wears his pants backwards, but today he decided to sport both his pants AND shirt backwards. Thankfully, I was able to convince him to turn his shirt around. You may ask if he does it on purpose and I think he does, but I'm not completely sure. He does think it's funny.

Can you think of anything better to do on a play date than to watch somebody play a handheld video game? Luckily, this activity didn't last long. Andrew told me today that he loves the rain because it means we can go to people's houses. (He had two play dates today and it was rainy.)


This is how Madeline lets us know she's done eating. We may need to stop letting her use the removable tray for easier cleanup purposes.





1 comment:

  1. Having had a few kids over the years, I know a little too much about three-year-old fashion statements. Look at it this way--at least he's learning independence!

    ReplyDelete