My kiddos all ready for church. Don't you love Andrew's smile?
I wish this picture would've turned out better. This is Madeline and Chloe, the other little girl in the ward who is exactly 1 week younger than Madeline. They were so cute playing together!

We had the Osai family over for dinner. They are really a neat & fun family! We try to have people over almost every week. It has helped us to get to know a lot of great people plus it always gets us to clean our house.
I wish this picture would've turned out better. This is Madeline and Chloe, the other little girl in the ward who is exactly 1 week younger than Madeline. They were so cute playing together!
We had the Osai family over for dinner. They are really a neat & fun family! We try to have people over almost every week. It has helped us to get to know a lot of great people plus it always gets us to clean our house.
I love those cute outfits. ;)
ReplyDelete